Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Las Vegas from the Eiffel Tower - HDR

3 exposure HDR.  I recently travelled to Las Vegas for the first time.  I always thought that Las Vegas was warm all the time.  Boy was I wrong!  It was in the low 50's during the day and colder at night.  This would not have been so bad except that, it was accompanied by 20 mph winds.

Now get over 400 ft in the air and it gets cold. 

The view from the platform is outstanding and although it has a screen, they have larger holes made for taking pictures.  But, with no tripod, high winds and cold hands, getting a steady set of bracketed shots for HDR was challenging!

I have may more to post over the coming days and I look forward to sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...